You can add and delete it by yourself easily.
- Download template file from: warcalc_user_data_new_building_template.xml
- Edite file with the data of new building/character. Make sure that exist a
entry with following fields:
- id= Identity number distinct to existing numbers.
- name= Name of the new building/character.
- game= Game code to which this building belongs. (1=WarCalc, 2=iMobsters, 2=Racing Live, 4=Vampires Live, 5=Kingdoms Live, 7=Zombies Live).
- level= The level from which starts as available.
- start_cost= The starting price.
- type= The type of benefit that is delivered (0 = Income, 1 = Defense, 2 = Energy).
- benefit= The amount of benefit that is delivered.
- owned= The quantity you own.
- Copy the file to the root of the SD card. The file name must be: warcalc_user_data.xml
- Launch WarCalc.
- Go to Maintenance in Global Preferences screen.
- Execute Restore / Import from SD.
If you follow the format of the model file will not have any problem. The values for each field are entered in quotes.
Example to Add a Building/Character
Example to Delete a Building/Character
Just need a build element with id field and delete="1" key. Then execute import in the same way to add a building.